Certificate of state registration
The certificate of state registration (CSR) replaced the Sanitary and Epidemiological Inspection Report (SES) on 01.07.2010 by the decision of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection (Rospotrebnadzor).
Just like the Sanitary and Epidemiological Inspection Report, the Certificate of State Registration is intended to control the quality and safety of the goods and is issued in most cases to products that are in any way consumed as food, or come in contact with food or human skin.
In accordance with the Decision No. 82 of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission dated June 13, 2012, the state registration for the purposes of assessing the conformity of products to the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union is carried out in a single form approved by the Decision No. 299 of the Commission of the Customs Union dated May 28, 2010.
In accordance with the Order of Rospotrebnadzor of 20.07.2010 "On State Registration by Federal Bodies" dated September 19, 2011, Order No. 742 "On Amending the Order No. 290 of Rospotrebnadzor of 20.07.2010", the state registration of the following controlled goods (products) is carried out:
- Cosmetic products, except for special cosmetic products (self-tans, skin bleaching agents, materials for drawing on the skin without injection), cosmetic products for intimate organs, hair coloring agents (except coloring shampoos), products for perming;
- Household chemical goods;
- Products intended for contact with food products (except dishes, cutlery, technological equipment);
- Personal hygiene items for children and adults; items for children up to three years: utensils and articles used for feeding children, items for hygienic care for children; clothing for children (first layer);
- Baby food products for preschool and school children (from 3 to 14 years);
- Paints, varnishes, mastics, primers, putties, fillers, enamels;
- Materials intended for use in household and drinking water supply systems;
- Oral hygiene products and items;
- Preparations made on the basis of potentially hazardous chemical and biological substances that present a potential hazard to humans (other than medicinal products), capable of causing adverse effects to human health and the environment in production, use, transportation, processing, and in the domestic environment.
Certificate of state registration is perpetual, i.е. valid as long as the products in question remain in production.
Regarding any questions of obtaining a certificate of state registration, you can contact our company.
Experts of «Unicert Group» will help to facilitate and speed up the process of registration of the certificate of state registration in Rospotrebnadzor.